Monday, October 17, 2011

Been a while.

It's been a while since I've updated my blog. So here it goes. The modeling continues. I am in Flawless by Beech and Erotic by Bliss. That's all I'm taking on for the time being. For those of you who read my legacy, I promise that I will be updating it soon. My hiatus was great but at the same time it was crazy on my regular simming activities.
Warning: This Photo Contains Nudity/Adult Themes!
This photo is for Erotic Assignment 1. We were to come up with a kinky fantasy. I had some great inspiration and viola, kinky robot fetish.

This was assignment 1 for Flawless. New model, Fern Gavin, my red headed vixen. :P
For this assignment it was a simple glamorous headshot. I recieved a diamond award and first place. :)

Assignment 2 for Flawless. Pinupesque with food. I'm fairly proud of this..

No comments:

Post a Comment