Sunday, June 5, 2011

Is it just me or...

Is it just me or are the Officials like officially dead? Especially the Sims & Modeling area? Oh the wonderful world of the Officials. Sooo I'm really wanting gens and I'm so bummed that I still don't have it, especially with everyone talking about it and such. Not that I'd be playing it right now with my game crashing on me. Works one day..next it doesn't. I dunno what to do.

Got scores for Hitched...I totally blew lol. After posting it I realized that it wasn't my best and I shouldn't of put it out there. Hopefully I can redeem myself this round. We'll see.

And I think I over slept because I know I got enough sleep and I'm still exhausted! Maybe my body just isn't used to the late nights anymore, eh. Working on getting my game up and going long enough to snag some pictures. Seacrest out!

Oh wait that's not me..hehe! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment